The Conference Board and the Consortium for Trustworthy Organizations at Fordham University are pleased to announce an intensive 2-day interactive workshop for Ethics, Compliance, HR and Learning and Development professionals on how to build more trustworthy organizations. The focus will be on building organizations that can innovate and achieve performance goals while increasing their reputational capital with all stakeholders including employees, customers, investors and regulators.
Bring an integrated and behavioral focus to developing high performing, innovative AND controlled organizations
- Share models of organizations that control operational and reputational risk while maintaining its agility and innovativeness.
- Define the right balance between compliance and control.
- Share best practices for converting tone at the top to behavior in the middle.
- Share the mechanisms and influence skills required to make Ethics and Compliance key players in shaping culture with line managers
- Understand the essential change management skills for Ethics and Compliance leaders
- Develop a more compelling business case for ethics and compliance
- Highlight the critical connection between organizational performance trust and employee engagement, innovation, collaboration, and relations with regulators.
8:30 am – 9:00am
Program Overview and Introductions
9:00 to 11:00am
Defining the Trustworthy Company
11:00 to 12:00
The Business Case for Building the Ethical and Trustworthy Organization
Lunch: 12:00 – 1:00 pm
1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
The Role of Measurement as part of Building an Ethical and Trustworthy Firm
3:00 – 5:00 pm
How do Ethics and Compliance people and programs operate in High Trust Companies
8:30 – 10:30 am
Embedding a Culture of Trust: Moving from Tone at the Top to Behavior in the Middle
11:00 to 12:30 pm
Balancing Controls, Monitoring and Empowerment in the Trustworthy Company
Lunch: 12:30 – 1:30 pm
1:30 pm – 3:00 pm
Critical Organizational Systems in Building High Trust Companies (Compliance, (Communication, HR, Incentives)
3:15 to 4:30pm
Influence and Change Management Skills for Leaders in the Ethics and Compliance